Deadline: November 1st
The Contest invites you to get outside and create original works of art, writing, photography, videography and music inspired by nature. Get Outdoors and “Get to Know Your Wild Neighbours”.
The goal is to be as creative as possible. For inspiration, check out some of the amazing programs offered by our partners. Then, get outdoors and get to know! Submit your work for a chance to win cool prizes. Get started today!
These are the official rules and regulations for the Get to Know Contest in the United States. This contest is separate from the Get to Know Contest held in Canada, and different rules apply to each contest.
- Open to all US residents 19 and under.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest
- Online entries must be received by no later than 12:59PM PST on Friday, November 1, 2016.
Mail in entries must be post-marked by November 1.
- You may enter as many categories as you want!
- Entries must be inspired by nature (i.e no domestic animal entries).
For details see the complete Contest rules, including the Contest’s originality and plagiarism policy and Entrant Agreement.